Saturday 23 February 2013

If you castrated a Glow Worm, would it be delighted?

Ah happy Saturday friends!

Snowing here again unfortunately! Had to go out in it this morning to buy a canvas, came back looking like a snowman! Still, happy and warm now.

I finished my latest portrait today, a bit of a surprise one really of the lovely Dawn French. I'm not particularly a huge fan of hers (not that I dislike her or anything) but I stumbled across a photo of her and she just looked so pretty that I figured I had to draw her!

Anyway, here she is...




"Instead you got a babe with a bob cut and a magnificent bosom"



I may be taking a brief break from my portraits right now to do a painting based on my favourite song by The Smiths (random I know but I got the urge!) but once that is complete I shall be returning to my good old people capturing again!

Do enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!
Gem xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment