Tuesday 12 February 2013

It's a stud sir, and I don't mean the earring...

Hello hello, merry Tuesday all!

Well I was about to start doing a Jack Nicholson portrait last week but for some reason I couldn't force myself to get in to gear, so I kind of sat, and waited, and sat a bit more, and waited a bit more, but I just couldn't bring myself to start. BUT THEN! On Sunday night I suddenly felt the urge to start my James Buckley portrait (finally) and, having continuously put it off, I actually finished this portrait quicker than any other! So, here he is...



"A cow, it charged at me, so I had to knock it out. One punch."



Everyone probably knows James Buckley best as Jay Cartwright from The Inbetweeners, and who doesn't like The Inbetweeners right? Don't really know who to do next, was thinking about Morrissey since I seem to be listening to The Smiths a lot at the moment, but we'll see....

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday all!
Gem xxx



P.S. Happy Valentine's day for Thursday!

P.P.S. I'm off work til Friday, wooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment